Limitless.

As I dragged myself out bed to run numerous errands for my mother and to meet up with the talented RaheemDePhil, I never expected to come across such a divers day of fashion.
From a beautifully shy singer to an Ex-French model, I loved the variety.

Then it occurred to me 
Style knows no colour
Style knows no size
Style knows no boundaries. 
It's limitless 

And for that reason I endeavor to encourage all to express themselves through their fashion sense.
You can be no one better than yourself. 

Enjoy the limitless style I found throughout London 


















































See you soon 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk