The Humanity Project

So it's done
After my laptop busted a few times
After numerous pieces of coursework have been handed in and exams sat, I finally found time to edit, and now publish this project. 

The idea for Humanity first came to me when a feminist speaker Chimamanda Adichie spoke at a TED conference and she mentioned the humanity of men often being toyed with or indeed destroyed by gender roles. 
In this project I aimed to prove that humanity does exist within every man, male and XY genome. 
And through this project I have attempted to capture the essence of the humanity that can be found in men. 

Ore






Ade




 Ade & Ore




Xavier 








Phil









Tom









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk