Freedom.


One of the themes I always try to keep going in my life is The Freedom of Expression. 


From as little as about 4/5 I remember the different outfits I used to have and how they would make me feel and represented me. And till now I still incorporate the same thing my mother instilled in me 16 years later. 


When it comes to style and fashion, for me it's nearly all about expression. Of who you are, where you're from and where you're going to go. 


An Art form in it's own right, I'm dedicating this next blog post to Freedom: The Expression.














































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk