Visual Poetry

Dedicated to Poetry and Photography.


   The Woods

Why do you love me then leave
Take me to this luxury
My mental Eden, then discard our connection


Once bountiful and plenty
Now barren and dry.
A wilderness.


Wolves circle me at night
I cry out for your safety and your covering
This thing you gave me then took away so brutally


But there you are again.
Midsummer’s night
What a dream in those eyes.
I see the planes of God in those eyes



I just have one wish
To make you mine.
To possess until request of your release
But never a matter of slavery
For I want your freedom to be


And I say be free
And leave me in this wilderness
Until you are free to have me
Free to want me
Care to have me…



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk